I was so excited to get to the gym today. Tuesday is Latin Aerobics class and we sweat our tails off dancing for an hour ,non-stop. Today is also the 3 month mark for my "New Me Plan" I decided to finally get myself into better shape. Ya' know, loose about 10-15 pounds
( I'm at 141lbs now) and tone up. So I changed my eating habits, start drinking lots of water and started working out at least three days a week. And tonight was the night I would finally see the pay off when I got on that scale. NOT!!!!
I gained 9 pounds!! NINE pounds!! What the Hell?? I 've been working my butt off. I stop snacking at night, I drink more water now than I ever have. And I hate water. I even eased up on the coffee, only drinking it in the mornings instead of all day like I used to. And that was hard for me to do. Coffee is like...Crack for me. I crave it and chocolate all the time.
I am so frustrated that I want to just give up. But I won't because I know I know that' muscle wieghs more than fat' and' first you gain then you loose'. I know all the stupid rules but it's still annoying.
Meanwhile my Hubby ,who hurt his back about a month & a half ago, has been feeling better in the last two weeks. So he started going back to the gym. He wieghed himself tonight and the man lost 6 pounds. HOW!!!
He's been laying on his back for the past month or so, doing nothing but eating snacks and junk food and he loses wieght!!
AARRGGHH!!!!
He can walk to the mailbox and loose 10 pounds. And me, I can bust my butt for months and I gain pounds.
He says that it's a man thing.
So I tell him he sucks and then walk to the freezer, grab the cool whip ,the bag of peanut M&M's and a spoon because working out aint' working out!
Maybe it was muscle you gain.
ReplyDelete